Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Death of a Laptop

Well, I wanted to blog about this weekend sooner than I did… but I killed my computer. It wasn’t premeditated, but it happened. It was Saturday morning and I was at my parents’ house dog-sitting Lucky while they were out of town for the weekend. I was on the Internet, when out of the blue, my computer started giving me “Danger Alerts” and warned me to download virus protection. Unfortunately, I already had the virus because the pop-ups were trying to get me to download a fake Spyware program. Here is a picture of what I did to my computer:

Well, my laptop is now alive again … thanks to the tech specialist at my school – yes, I killed my school computer. She had to completely erase it and bring it back (I think that’s called re-imaging). I’m just glad that I was able to save all of my documents, photos, etc… before the virus took over.

As for the rest of the weekend - Heather, Travis, and Bailey came up on Saturday afternoon to hang out at with me (by the way, thanks Heather for bringing Bailey with you). Since my parents live on the lake, we were able to hang out on the dock and get some sun…





I also walked around on Saturday and Sunday to take some pictures of the flowers at my parents’ house – they were pretty. These are just my favorites - there were plenty more...






0 comments: