Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Stickers

I ordered some stickers today to put on the back window of my Jeep. I always think that its fun to see what other people “like enough to stick to their car", so I found some that suit me. If you know me well, you will know that I obviously picked a brown lab for Bailey and you may have guessed that I also got a tree. I love trees (especially in the fall when the leaves change color), my favorite kids' book is "The Giving Tree", and I like to go camping - so the sticker seemed appropriate.

I think they are outdoorsy, but not too masculine because they look a little like Boy Scout patches (apparently, they are called merit badges). I found some on-line that are like my stickers - the "Dog Care" and "Forestry" patches.



I also have a Wildflower license plate tag, so my Jeep will soon have a very cute backside.
(Don't worry mom - that's not my license plate!)

0 comments: