So, I decided to do some “Spring Cleaning” this afternoon. For one reason, it needed to be done at some point… but I did have some motivation to get it done now – Travis’ parents will be here in a week. They are flying in next Friday to spend some time with us before they continue on their vacation to Florida with some of their friends. It happened to work out really well… they had planned a trip to Orlando the same week that I have Spring Break at school (and had planned a trip to Destin). Through e-mails, his mom and I figured out a way to merge our plans for the first part of our vacations. His parents are now going to fly into Atlanta on Friday and we will leave on Saturday to spend a few days together in Port St. Joe. By the way, hi Claudia – I know that you read this…
Anyway, I discovered that it is amazing how much dirt you will find when you are looking for it! In the past, I have lived in apartments – which are cleaned by professionals before you move in. Then, you have no excuse to not keep them clean. They are tiny, how hard is it to clean 3 rooms? Well the house that we are now renting is another story – I’m guessing that some parts of it haven’t been cleaned in years!
For example, notice the picture of the large window and the other picture of the small window:
Also, I want to add that Bailey was NOT happy about the cleaning – it involved spray bottles - so he hid… which I don’t understand, because he loves to swim in the water. Maybe he was trained with a squirt bottle of water or something when he was younger (I adopted him when he was lost at about the age of one). Anyway, here is a cute picture of him hiding under the coffee table while I was cleaning.
1 comments:
You shouldn't be cleaning on OUR account! Don't you remember what slobs we are?! I'm sure Travis isn't even used to a clean house..... But we are anxious to see where you live - clean or not! Claudia
Post a Comment