Alright, I got my first “Blog Tag” from Staci – a top five survey. This means that I have to answer questions about myself that someone else listed… I don’t have a whole lot of spare time due to work this week, but I did take the time to quickly answer them (so keep in mind that I probably forgot some of my favorites and that they are in no particular order).
Here it goes:
5 things you cannot live without under $10:
1. brightly colored pens (it makes work fun)
2. toilet paper
3. Post-Its
4. fuzzy, soft stuff (socks, blankets, pajama pants… some cost less than $10)
5. canvas tote bags
5 favorite movies:
1. The Matrix
2. Shrek
3. Fight Club
4. Forest Gump
5. The Green Mile
Baby names you love (but won’t use): this was a tough one – I had never thought about this before
Girls
1. Penny
2. Bailey
3. Savannah
4. Elizabeth
5. Alexis
Boys
1. Rusty
2. Michael
3. James
4. Christopher
5. Joseph
5 songs you could listen to over and over:
1. “Over the Rainbow/Wonderful World” - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
2. “Carry On” - Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
3. “Christmas Song” - Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds
4. “Danny’s Song” - Loggins and Messina
5. “Closer to the Sun” - Slightly Stoopid
5 things that stay in your purse all the time:
1. wallet
2. keys
3. phone
4. chapstick
5. sunglasses
5 obsessions you have right now:
1. finding things to blog about (not really an obsession, but a new hobby)
2. my Nintendo DS
3. food (I’m dieting, so I think about it constantly)
4. the end of the school year (Staci used this one – great idea!)
5. sleeping (I’ve been really tired lately)
5 places you would really love to go:
1. a beach resort with a “swim-up” bar
2. Australia
3. an adult summer camp (they have cool ones with extreme sports activities)
4. Italy
5. on another cruise… they are fun
5 people you would love to see do their top 5:
1. anyone that has a blog and reads this (I don’t know anyone to tag)
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Aaack! - A "Tag"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
The adult summer camp sounds fun!
Post a Comment