Today was twin day at the middle school I teach at. However, I team-teach with two different teachers, so we became triplets. It was great for me because I was a twin in all of my classes. They; however, probably looked pretty silly when I wasn’t in the room with them. Since I am a weirdo at heart, I wanted to wear something funky – not just jeans and a solid colored shirt that matched. I convinced (it wasn’t hard) both of my team teachers to wear jeans with matching shirts, hair styles, shoes, and socks. However, they weren’t just normal socks, they were multi-colored toe socks. Here are some pictures of us together…
I thought that we were going to entertain the kids (and we did), but the music teachers would have won if it was a competition. They happened to walk by when I was eating lunch (if you can call a 140 calorie lean meal lunch) and I got a picture of them.
If you’re wondering, that is his real hair… he just normally wears it in a low ponytail, so it isn’t very noticeable. I’m honored to say that I work in the same school as a man that is confident enough to do that. The kids must have loved it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment