Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Eagles

My dad got me Eagles tickets for Valentine’s Day – so Travis and I got to see them at the new Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre last night. We had tickets for the lawn, but it was pouring down rain (and hailing nearby) when we got there so they moved everyone into the seat area temporarily because it had an awning over it.

Since my parents were also going and they had actual seats, we went to sit in their seats until they got there. The interesting part is that as the concert was about to begin, no one had claimed the seats beside them. We eventually decided to stay in the seats thinking that we would soon be kicked out of them (which made me keep looking around nervously - I’m a rule follower), but no one ever showed up!

I can’t believe the luck… I got to sit with my parents – and my seat was dry!


We weren’t allowed to take cameras into the concert (again, I tend to follow rules), but I found a recent picture of them on the cover of Rolling Stone.

It was a great concert!

1 comments:

Staci said...

I'm such a rule follower, too! Guess that's why we worked together so well :)