So, Travis and I had no plans for the weekend, but we kept ourselves pretty busy. We played video games Friday afternoon and Travis beat the “hard” setting on Guitar Hero before we left to play poker at Diggers (a sports bar and grill in Lawrenceville). So far, we haven’t fallen, but I’m sure that won’t last long.
Here is a picture of my Guitar Hero:On Saturday, we lounged around the house and took POWER naps (okay, I hoped it would sound more “rock and roll” if it was a power nap). After staying up late on Friday, we needed to rest up before going out to eat with Heather, Sarah, and Brandon. We went to the Longhorns near the Gwinnett Mall and our service was horrible. We even had the manager helping our table (the regular server was having difficulty keeping up), but he was useless… for example, four of us ordered a sweet tea as our drink and we all got water. We definitely did not get the VIP service that rockers deserve…
Here comes the “roll” part of the weekend – we got skateboards!
My mom and I went to Wal-Mart on Sunday and since I had been thinking about getting a skateboard for a while, I finally picked one out. Then, later that evening, Travis decided to get one too while we happened to be running an errand at Wal-Mart. I also picked up a set of kneepads while we were there – I’d rather look like a dork than have skinned up knees. Here is a picture of me getting ready to skateboard:
Monday, February 25, 2008
Rock and Roll Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Miss Norris on a skateboard! What's next?!
By the way...you have a great flair for writing!
I'll try this again Josie..... Sure enjoy reading about your adventures! You DO have a flair! And its way more info than I ever get from Travis about your weekends! Keep it up and thanks for sharing. Claudia
watch those knees...don't want to have to replace them.
Skateboards? Ya think you are in middle school or something? Oh yea you are!!
I think I will stick to inline or side by side skates...maybe even Ice. Have you seen Bodenhamer's new stick with wheels?
Post a Comment