I know that I haven't posted anything in a long time... I've been really busy with school, preparing for the wedding, and planning the honeymoon. So far, I've gotten a lot done with the planning, but it has left me really stressed for time and I haven't planned many other activities (I even cancelled my Spring Break beach trip so that I could get wedding and honeymoon plans done). However, Travis and I did go rock climbing with the AOC in April the weekend after his birthday (which was convenient timing for me because I was able to get him climbing shoes as his present). Here we are the first day of climbing:

Unfortunately, I had a sinus infection and was sick during the trip. I did climb some, but I spent most of my time hanging out on the ground with Bailey and taking pictures. This is my favorite picture from the trip - Travis' first climb outdoors!

Here are some other pictures from the trip... look at how big the group was!


Well, hopefully things will settle down soon and I'll have more time to blog... but don't expect to see too many posts until late June after the wedding and honeymoon.
1 comments:
That looks like fun. But too scary. Travis get down!
Post a Comment