School has been out for several weeks now and I have been very lazy about bothering to blog. I guess it just hasn’t been on my mind because I haven’t been sitting at my computer at work. However, I am going to Vegas next week, so I have been on the computer a lot lately looking up stuff to do while there. I will write about the highlights of the Vegas trip and post pictures of that next week, but I guess I should catch up on the major events of the first part of the summer for now…
First, my brother had some friends over to his place at the lake. There were several dogs there for Bailey to play with and we all had a great time swimming.
Here are some other events from the summer: I got Bailey a kiddie pool from Wal-Mart, pretended to exercise on the Wii Fit, went shopping with my mom, hung out with Heather, played poker, went on an AOC (Atlanta Outdoor Club) bike ride in Peachtree City, and went to a family reunion on Father's Day that was actually not until the next week.
First, my brother had some friends over to his place at the lake. There were several dogs there for Bailey to play with and we all had a great time swimming.
Since my parents live on Lake Lanier, Heather, Sarah, and Travis all spent some time hanging out there with me. I was happy that they both came up to enjoy the lake – we were able to hang out at the dock and take the boat out. Also, it made staying there more like a vacation than house sitting…
Here are some other events from the summer: I got Bailey a kiddie pool from Wal-Mart, pretended to exercise on the Wii Fit, went shopping with my mom, hung out with Heather, played poker, went on an AOC (Atlanta Outdoor Club) bike ride in Peachtree City, and went to a family reunion on Father's Day that was actually not until the next week.

1 comments:
Great pics! Looks like a fun summer so far. I'm glad you're finally back to blogging - I've missed it! See you soon. Claudia
Post a Comment