Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

Heather and I went to Vegas last week and had a blast – but our feet and calves were killing us from all of the walking. They really make it hard to get in and out of a casino without walking a lot… and we wanted to see as many of them as possible. Then, Travis joined us for the weekend and I got to enjoy the walking tour with him all over again. Fortunately, I talked him into using the monorail… since it would save him some time (and me some walking). I don’t really have time to blog much about the trip now, since I am leaving for Idaho tomorrow and still need to unpack and repack my suitcase (I'm traveling a lot more than usual this summer)… but here are some of my favorite pictures of the trip:










1 comments:

Staci said...

How fun Josie! Were ya'll on the Price is Right?! It looks like ya'll have those name tags on from the show. And I LOVE your pic with Nick Cage. I'm a big fan of him :)